Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Albies deals 12/31

So the other day at Albertsons I found TONS of cheap chicken! The Tyson grilled strips were onsale with a $2 coupon on each, making them $0.99. Also the split breasts, thighs and legs were on an unadvertised $0.59/lb! I got a rotissery for Christmas, so needless to say my freezer has tons of chicken now :)

So here are the best deals that I will be taking advantage of this week at Albies:
1st transaction:
(4) coffee mate creamers~ 2/$5 (if you buy $10 worth you get $3 off)...so buy 4 and the total is $10, then use a printable $1 each (off of Coffee-mate.com) which brings the total to $3 for 4 creamers!

2nd transaction:
(3)Juicy Juice's~ 2/$4
(3)Nestle Cookie Dough~ 2/$4
(these are running the same deal of buy $10 get $3 off)
So that brings it to $12...-$3=$9...then use a $1 printable from juicyjuice.com for each, and there were $1 refridgerated cookie dough awhile back. So that brings the total to $3 for 3 bottles of Juicy Juice and 3 things of cookie dough!

Other great deals that I will be doing:
*Buy 2 fresh express salad blends and get 2lbs of banans free! (at the rate my dd goes through bananas this is a good one)
Salads~ 2/$5 -.55/1 coupons from awhile back (sorry, dont remember where)
=$3.90 for 2 bags of salad and 2lbs of bananas

*Whole chickens onsale for $0.88/lb
*Milk onsale for 2/$4
*Cuties mandarins are BOGO...and I used all my Q's
*Albies canned veggies are $0.59 each (not the greatest, but we need greenbeans)

No comments: